Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When I reach out to touch your body...

When I reach out to touch your body, my intention is to soothe you -- your mind, your body, your spirit.

We've created quite a complicated world for ourselves in this society. Stress, tension, deadlines, expectations, requirements, ... it seems that if we stop to take a breath, we'll be overcome by a tidal wave of INCOMPLETION.

At least that's how I can feel when I've lost sight of my awareness of CENTER. I personally have chosen to live within a paradigm that sees life as Eternal. When I move out of that paradigmatic focus, I can quickly get lost in doing more to have more... in a hurry!

Maybe you can relate...?

But what is the hurry about? Why have we created so much tension and expectation for ourselves? Why have we knotted up our muscles, frazzled our minds, disconnected from our sensuality, disembodied our Spirits?

Actually, it doesn't matter why. What matters is that we've noticed we have. We've caught ourselves RED-HANDED!

And YOU! You've taken a moment to re-access SERENITY and, in that, SANITY.

You've taken a deep breath.

You've given me a call.

You've scheduled an appointment to re-acquaint yourself with BLISS.

You've arrived.

AHHHHHHhhhhhhh.......

You made it. And re-made your Self.

When I reach out to touch your body, my intention is to soothe you -- your mind, your body, your spirit.

We ALL could benefit from some soothing touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment